- This event has passed.
KAWA NEEDS ASESSMENT FOR NAMAYINGO DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR FISHING COMMUNITIES
October 17 @ 8:00 am - October 18 @ 5:00 pm
A team of KAWA Education specialists will be carrying out training Needs Assessment in 19 Primary Schools in Namayingo District.
The event is starting from 17th October 2023 to 18th October 2023. Then the following day, the team will travel to the islands of Sigulu and Lolwe.
We are now in the process of carrying out a needs analysis in Namayingo District with the following objectives.
- To identify knowledge/competency gaPrimary School that hamper quality teaching in primary schools in the areas of:
- child protection
- using ICT to enhance learning
- Lesson design
- Teaching methodology and learner retention strategies.
- Creating conditions for effective learning: Improving the climate for learning, classroom management and learner engagement.
- teacher participation in parent and community engagement
- opportunities for teacher professional development
- inclusivity and differentiation and teacher oversight.
2. To assess the physical conditions and suitability of partner schools in installation of facilities for training purposes.
3. To assess teacher competence to use information technology for online collaborative capacity building training.
The needs analysis exercise is for teachers in __ target primary schools in Namayingo District.
SCHOOLS FOR PILOT
NAMAYINGO TOWN COUNCIL/BUYINJA SUB COUNTY
- Namayingo Primary School
- Hohoma Primary School
- Jami PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Buswale Primary School
- Bungecha Primary School
Mutumba sub county
- Bumeru Primary School
- Mutumba Primary School
- Mulombi Primary School
Banda sub county
- Busiro Primary School
- Buchumba PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Banda Primary School
- Siabona Primary School
- Bukewa Primary School
- Isinde PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Buhemba Primary School
Bukana Sub county
- Bugana Primary School
Sigulu Sub county
Sigulu island Primary School
- Namugongo Primary School
- Kandege Primary School