- This event has passed.
Edify Digital Secondary Schools Content PHASE ONE PLANNING: September 2023 – Week 3 to Week 4
September 18 @ 8:00 am - September 23 @ 5:00 pm
The Objective here is to initiate the Planning Phase to develop digital content for Edify by KAWA by coordinating with essential stakeholders.
Week 3: Monday to Wednesday – Inviting Stakeholders
- Draft the formal invitation letter/email detailing the purpose, goals, and significance of the meeting. (Shared a sample with Paul and Denis for discussion)
- Review and finalize the draft with input from a core team.
Tuesday: Send out invitations to:
- Curriculum experts
- NCDC curriculum specialists
- MOES (Ministry of Education and Sports) representatives
- CT partners
- CSOA members
- Selected team of proprietors
Wednesday: Follow up on invitations to ensure receipt and to clarify any queries stakeholders might have.
Thursday – Finalizing Logistics
- Secure a venue (preferably central and accessible to all).
- Arrange for any necessary technical equipment such as projectors, laptops, microphones, and conferencing tools if some stakeholders are attending remotely.
- Organize catering services for refreshments and/or meals.
- Confirm RSVPs and adjust logistics as necessary.
Friday – Pre-meeting Preparation
- Draft an initial agenda for the meeting which includes: an introduction, main topics of discussion, breaks, feedback sessions, and closure.
- Circulate the draft agenda among a core team for feedback.
- Finalize and distribute the agenda to all attending stakeholders by the end of the day.