Awelo Secondary School is a Government Aided Secondary School in Akongomit, Amolatar District, Lango Region in Northern Uganda. On this KAWA Uganda page, you will get the details on Awelo Secondary School location, New Curriculum Implementation, Teaching And Learning Resources, UCE/UACE Results, ICT Lab and Clubs.
Awelo Secondary School is registered by the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES). Its EMIS code is 4897.
Awelo Secondary School
- Name of School: Awelo Secondary School
- Number of Students Enrolled: 312
- School Phone Number:
- School Email Address:
- School Website:
- Ward/Parish: Akongomit
- SubCounty/Town/Division: Awelo
- District/Municipality: Amolatar District
- District/Municipality Code: 564- Amolatar District
- Country: Uganda
Awelo Secondary School O and A Level Student Enrollment
Awelo Secondary School has a student enrollment of over 312 students with 284 students in Ordinary Level (O-Level), and 28 students in Advanced Level (A-Level).
Awelo Secondary School Location
Awelo Secondary School institution of learning is located in Amolatar District -Awelo, in Akongomit ward.
Awelo Secondary School Facilities
Awelo Secondary School is an existing educational institution in Akongomit, Amolatar District, with the following number of Classrooms, Laboratories, Libraries, and Latrine Stances. Physical Classrooms: 8, Number of Laboratories: 3, Number Libraries: 0, Latrine Stances: 14, Teachers Housing Units: 0
Awelo Secondary School 2020 UCE and UACE Exam Results
Use the following steps to access the Awelo Secondary School 2020 Uganda Certificate of Education Examination Results (UCE), and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination Results (UACE).
Procedure to Check the Awelo Secondary School 2020 UCE Results on Mobile Phone using SMS
- Get the Awelo Secondary School 2020 Senior 4 (S4) candidate’s UNEB UCE Index Number. E.g U1234/001.
- Open your phone’s message (SMS), and type “UCE <space> Index No” e.g. UCE U1234/001
- Send the above SMS text to number 6600.
- You’ll get an SMS reply with the candidate’s 2020 UCE results.
Useful Educational Links
- KAWA Online School Links
- KAWA Teacher Professional Development
- KAWA Workshops and conferences.
- Success Stories from UCC ICT Clubs
- Download Free Teaching, and Learning Materials
PRIMARY SCHOOL (P.1-P.7) CLASS NOTES
- Primary One P.1 Notes
- Primary Two P.2 Notes
- Primary Four P.4 Notes
- Primary Five P.5 Notes
- Primary Six P.6 Notes
- Primary Seven P.7 Notes
KAWA UGANDA FREE EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESOURCES
Moses Wamanga is a trained and experienced educator with a strong background in the Tech Industry and capacity building to ameliorate educational outcomes and standards. He has designed and conducted various national and international conferences with specific interventions on the effective application of ICT in education and classroom technology.