Mbale High School is a Government Aided Secondary School in Nabuyonga Ward, Mbale Municipal Council, in Uganda. On this page, you will get the details on Mbale High School location, the 2020 UCE exams results, 2020 UACE examinations results, students’ enrollment, Facilities, and school bank details.
Note that Mbale High School is registered by the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES). Its EMIS code is 6587.
Mbale High School O and A Level Student Enrollment
Mbale High School has a student enrollment of over 1529 students with 1399 students in Ordinary Level (O-Level), and 130 students in Advanced Level (A-Level).
Mbale High School Location
Mbale High School institution of learning is located in Mbale City -Northern Division, in Nabuyonga Ward ward.
Mbale High School Facilities
Mbale High School is Existing educational institution in Nabuyonga Ward, Mbale Municipal Council, with the following number of Classrooms, Laboratories, Libraries, and Latrine Stances. Physical Classrooms: 30, Number of Laboratories: 1, Number Libraries: 1, Latrine Stances: 26, Teachers Housing Units: 0
Mbale High School 2020 UCE and UACE Exam Results
Use the following steps to access the Mbale High School 2020 Uganda Certificate of Education Examination Results (UCE), and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination Results (UACE).
Procedure to Check the Mbale High School 2020 UCE Results on Mobile Phone using SMS
- Get the Mbale High School 2020 Senior 4 (S4) candidate’s UNEB UCE Index Number. E.g U1234/001.
- Open your phone’s message (SMS), and type “UCE <space> Index No” e.g. UCE U1234/001
- Send the above SMS text to number 6600.
- You’ll get an SMS reply with the candidate’s 2020 UCE results.
Mbale High School Details Summary
- Name of School: Mbale High School
- Number of Students Enrolled: 1529
- School Phone Number: (+256)–
- School Email Address: —
- School Website: —
- Ward/Parish: Nabuyonga Ward
- SubCounty/Town/Division: Northern Division
- District/Municipality: Mbale Municipal Council
- District/Municipality Code: 760- Mbale Municipal Council
- Country: Uganda
Mbale High School ICT
The KAWA team delivered talks and engaged in conversations with some of the club members. Some of the students enthusiastically shared their learning project works that they already were embarking on.
The KAWA team handed to the club about 100 T-Shirts branded in UCC logos, and a pair of Samsung Galaxy tablets donated by UCC for implementing club activities.
The pilot project is UCC’s long-term commitment to supporting clubs in maintenance and basic repairs of computers and accessories in their respective schools.
However, KAWA’s mandate goes beyond maintenance and repair to building capacity in the participating learners to utilize ICT to leverage 21st-century learning practices and make ICT more relevant in their lives and education.
Key objectives outlined are:
• Building in the students the skills of using ICT more effectively and responsibly.
• Enabling creativity and innovation, critical thinking, and problem-solving mentality
• Being able to integrate ICT in mainstream disciplines, other clubs, and schools’ activities for learning purposes.
• Being able to purposefully network, collaborate, and work as a team.
• Empowering learners to address real issues affecting their communities and finding solutions to them through innovative learning projects.
• Developing a sense of ownership of and taking part in the maintenance of equipment of their respective ICT departments.
KAWA’s talk with the club learners encompassed the aims and objectives of the project, 21st-century challenges and opportunities that young people must equip themselves to face, and employability skills – hard and soft.
Clubs members were urged to act responsibly in interacting with their schools’ ICT properties and to guard them jealously. They were also urged to fully participate in Lab maintenance as a principal club learning activity.
Each of the club is expected to come up with at least one innovative learning activity. Outstanding clubs will be recognized for their efforts.