Tororo Universal College is a Partnership Secondary School in Nyangole, Tororo District, in Uganda. On this page, you will get the details on Tororo Universal College location, the 2020 UCE exams results, 2020 UACE examinations results, students’ enrollment, Facilities, and school bank details. Note that Tororo Universal College is registered by the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES). Its EMIS code is 358165.
Tororo Universal College Details Summary
- Name of School: Tororo Universal College
- Number of Students Enrolled: 880
- School Phone Number: (+256)–
- School Email Address: —.
- School Website: —
- Ward/Parish: Nyangole
- District/Municipality: Tororo District
- District/Municipality Code: 554- Tororo District
- Country: Uganda
Tororo Universal College O and A Level Student Enrollment
Tororo Universal College has a student enrollment of over 880 students with 739 students in Ordinary Level (O-Level), and 141 students in Advanced Level (A-Level).
Tororo Universal College Location
Tororo Universal College institution of learning is located in Tororo District -, in Nyangole ward.
Tororo Universal College Facilities
Tororo Universal College is an Existing educational institution in Nyangole, Tororo District, with the following number of Classrooms, Laboratories, Libraries, and Latrine Stances. Physical Classrooms: 12, Number of Laboratories: 2, Number Libraries: 2,Latrine Stances: 12 and Teachers Housing Units: 0
Tororo Universal College 2020 UCE and UACE Exam Results
Use the following steps to access the Tororo Universal College 2020 Uganda Certificate of Education Examination Results (UCE), and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination Results (UACE).
Procedure to Check the Tororo Universal College 2020 UCE Results on Mobile Phone using SMS
- Get the Tororo Universal College 2020 Senior 4 (S4) candidate’s UNEB UCE Index Number. E.g U1234/001.
- Open your phone’s message (SMS), and type “UCE <space> Index No” e.g. UCE U1234/001
- Send the above SMS text to number 6600.
- You’ll get an SMS reply with the candidate’s 2020 UCE results.