St Joseph Layibi is a Government Aided Secondary School in Techo, Gulu Municipal Council, in Uganda. On this page, you will get the details on St Joseph Layibi location, the 2020 UCE exams results, 2020 UACE examinations results, students’ enrollment, Facilities, and school bank details. Note that St Joseph Layibi is registered by the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES). Its EMIS code is 1397.
St Joseph Layibi O and A Level Student Enrollment
St Joseph Layibi has a student enrollment of over 1226 students with 912 students in Ordinary Level (O-Level), and 314 students in Advanced Level (A-Level).
St Joseph Layibi Location
St Joseph Layibi institution of learning is located in Gulu Municipal Council -Layibi Division, in Techo ward.
St Joseph Layibi Facilities
St Joseph Layibi is Existing educational institution in Techo, Gulu Municipal Council, with the following number of Classrooms, Laboratories, Libraries, and Latrine Stances. Physical Classrooms: 14, Number of Laboratories: 5, Number Libraries: 2, Latrine Stances: 50, Teachers Housing Units: 10
St Joseph Layibi Official Bank Account Details
Current Bank Account Name: St Joseph’S College Layibi, Bank Account Number: 0140086707401, Bank: Stanbic Bank, Branch: Gulu
St Joseph Layibi 2020 UCE and UACE Exam Results
Use the following steps to access the St Joseph Layibi 2020 Uganda Certificate of Education Examination Results (UCE), and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination Results (UACE).
- Have the St Joseph Layibi Senior 6 (S6) candidate’s UNEB UACE Index Number. E.g U1234/501.
- Open your phone’s message (SMS), and type “UCE <space> Index No” e.g. UCE U1234/501
- Send the above SMS text to number 6600.
- You’ll get an SMS reply confirmation with the candidate’s 2020 UNEB UACE results.
St Joseph Layibi Details Summary
- Name of School: St Joseph Layibi
- Number of Students Enrolled: 1226
- School Phone Number: (+256)–
- School Email Address: —.
- School Website: —
- Ward/Parish: Techo
- SubCounty/Town/Division: Layibi Division
- District/Municipality: Gulu Municipal Council
- District/Municipality Code: 754- Gulu Municipal Council
- Country: Uganda
Moses Wamanga is a Senior Education Specialist serving as a Team Lead at KAWA Uganda, an innovation and Edtech support organization that provides Professional Development services to enhance learning outcomes for educators and Learners around the country.